||This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012)
NBA Live 95 was the first of the NBA Live video games series. The cover featured an action shot of the 1994 NBA Finals. The game was developed by EA Sports and released on December 3, 1994.
It introduced many elements of that would become standard in the series, including the isometric on-court perspective, the "T-meter" for shooting free throws and the turbo button used to give players a temporary burst of speed. The game was re-released with NBA Live 06 as part of the EA Retro Series. Game Players gave the Super NES version of this video game its "best sports game award" in their Super NES division on the January 1995 issue of their magazine.
Season Play & Stats
- All 27 '94-'95 NBA teams plus 2 NBA All-Star and 4 Custom teams.
- '94-'95 NBA schedule. Play a full or reduced season and playoffs.
- GM feature allows you to trade any player in the league.
- Accurate team, player and user stats accumulated throughout season play.
- Save all team, player & user statistics.
- Control all the dunks, blocks, mid-air passes, even alley-oops.
- Passing on the run adds turbo features equal real feal fast breaks.
- 46 Offensive plays and 4 Defensive sets.
- Set the match-ups on D.
- Multiple play settings.
- 1-4 players.
- 30 degree and wide angle court perspectives.
- High resolution player portraits.
- Full motion video and hip original music.
- Digital quality sound effects and speech.
- Instant Replay.
In February 1995, Famitsu magazine's Reader Cross Review gave the Super Famicom version of the game an 8 out of 10.
- ^ Game Players. January 1995.
- ^ 読者クロスレビュー - NBA LIVE '95. Weekly Famitsu. No.323. Pg.39. 24 February 1995.
External links