From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NBR may refer to:
- New Brunswick Railway, a former Canadian railway company absorbed by the Canadian Pacific Railway
- North Bay Railway, a light-railway system for tourists in Scarborough, North Yorkshire
- North British Railway (1844–1923), a former Scottish railway company absorbed by London and North Eastern Railway
- National Board of Review, an American film review organization
- National Business Review, a weekly New Zealand newspaper aimed at the business sector
- Nightly Business Report, a program on the American Public Broadcasting Service (PBS)
In other uses:
- Nabors Industries (NYSE symbol), an oil, natural gas and geothermal drilling contractor
- National Bison Range, a National Wildlife Refuge, Montana, United States
- National Board of Revenue is the central authority for tax administration in Bangladesh
- National Bureau of Asian Research, an American research institution for Asia-Pacific policy
- Nitrile butadiene rubber, an oil-resistant synthetic rubber copolymer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NBR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.