NCAA Division II Women's Gymnastics Championships
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2014)|
|Most championships||Jacksonville State (2)|
The NCAA Division II Women's Gymnastics Championships were the annual collegiate gymnastics championships for women organised by the National Collegiate Athletic Association for athletes competing at universities in Division II. The championship was founded in 1982, breaking away from the championship for Division I, but ceased after the 1986 championship when it was merged back into one single national championship again after just five years.
Athlete's individual performances in the various events earned points for their institution and the team with the most points received the NCAA team title. Individual championships were also awarded in certain events. The most successful team, with two national titles, were the Jacksonville State Gamecocks.
- 1982: Cal State Northridge
- 1983: Denver
- 1984: Jacksonville State
- 1985: Jacksonville State
- 1986: Seattle Pacific
- NCAA Women's Gymnastics Championships
- NCAA Men's Gymnastics Championships
- NCAA Division II Men's Gymnastics Championships
- Pre-NCAA Gymnastics Champions
- List of gymnastics terms
- "Discontinued Championships". Fs.ncaa.org. Retrieved 2014-02-14.
- NCAA women's gymnastics webpage