|Created by||Malcolm McKay|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||2|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Original channel||BBC One|
|Original release||26 March 2001
19 March 2002
NCS: Manhunt is a British crime drama television series starring David Suchet, and based on the National Crime Squad. Created by Malcolm McKay, the first series premiered with two episodes on BBC One on 26—27 March 2001. The second series debuted on 4 March 2002, and concluded its six episode run on 19 March 2002.
- David Suchet as Detective Inspector John Borne.
- Keith Barron as Superintendent Bob Beausoleil.
- Samantha Bond as Detective Sergeant Maureen Picasso.
- Melanie Hill as Detective Sergeant Ruby Sparks.
- Sara Stewart as Detective Constable Mary D'Eye.
- Nightingale, Julie (26 March 2001). "So PC". New Statesman. Retrieved 2 March 2010.
- Hodgson, Jessica (5 March 2002). "Beckham brings 8m to ITV1". The Guardian. Retrieved 2 March 2010.
- Cozens, Claire (20 March 2002). "C5's Armageddon flattens BBC". The Guardian. Retrieved 2 March 2010.
- Virtue, Graeme (25 March 2001). "Plod devices; A new crime drama looks set to earn its stripes, but put that down to the stars rather than their hi-tech tactics". Sunday Herald. p. 46. Retrieved 2 March 2010.
- "Melanie is armed and ready; NCS: Manhunt BBC1, 9pm". Evening Times. 12 March 2002. p. 21. Retrieved 2 March 2010.
- Beacom, Brian (26 March 2001). "Pick of the Day NCS: Manhunt BBC1, 9pm". Evening Times. p. 19. Retrieved 2 March 2010.
|This article related to a BBC television programme is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|