From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NED, Ned, or ned in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
||It has been suggested that this disambiguation page be split into multiple pages. (Discuss)|
NED, Ned, or ned may refer to:
- Ned (film), a 2003 Australian film
- Neds (film), a 2010 British film
- Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, a Nickelodeon TV show 7:00
- Ned's Newt, a 1990s Nelvana/Teletoon TV show
- In science and technology
- Named entity disambiguation, the task of determining the identity of entities mentioned in text.
- Nano-emissive display, a type of flat panel display
- NASA/IPAC Extragalactic Database, a database of information on galaxies, quasars, and other astronomical objects outside the Milky Way galaxy
- National Elevation Dataset, topographic data
- A medical abbreviation for "No evidence of disease"
- North east down axial system
- In business
- New England Digital, previously a company producing music synthesizers
- A Non-executive director of a company
- In organisations
- National Endowment for Democracy
- NED University of Engineering and Technology (named for Nadirshaw E. Dinshaw) in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Other uses
- "New Engine Desperado", a type of UK railfan, see list of UK railfan jargon
- New English Dictionary, the original title of the Oxford English Dictionary
Abbreviations regarding Netherlands
- NED, Netherlands as a country
- NED, re international football under FIFA auspices
- NED, re Olympic sports under IOC auspices
Dutch television channels:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.