From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nep in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nep or NEP may refer to:
- Nepal, from its ISO-639 country code
- Nepr, the father of the Goddess Nanna in Norse Mythology.
- Neprilysin, also known as neutral endopeptidase
- NEP Broadcasting, international production company providing outsourced teleproduction services
- Norepinephrine, a neurotransmitter.
NEP may be an initialism for:
- New Economic Policy in Soviet history
- NEP: New Economics Papers, a service of the Research Papers in Economics digital library
- National Election Pool
- National Energy Program in Canada
- National Exercise Program in the United States
- Needle-exchange programme
- Neethaane En Ponvasantham, a Tamil language film directed by Gautham Menon
- Net Ecosystem Production
- Network equipment provider, a company selling telecommunications products and services
- New England Patriots, American football team
- Malaysian New Economic Policy
- Noble Eightfold Path, the way leading to enlightenment and the end of suffering in Buddhism
- Noise-equivalent power
- Nottingham Evening Post
- North ecliptic pole
- Northeast Portland, Oregon
- Nitzer Ebb Production, the productions of the British synthduo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NEP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.