From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NEPA is the National Environmental Policy Act, a 1970 United States environmental law
NEPA may refer to:
As an acronym
- Northeastern Pennsylvania, which is synonymous or roughly synonymous with the Coal Region
- North Eastern Police Academy, the Indian North Eastern institute for training of DySP, Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspectors
- National Electric Power Authority in Nigeria, now known as the Power Holdings Company of Nigeria
- NEPA Lagos, a Nigerian association football team
- Nuclear Energy for the Propulsion of Aircraft project
- National Economic Protectionism Association, a non-government organization of the Philippines
As a word
- Nepa, the historical name of Nepal as mentioned in the Ramayana
- Nepa, a village development committee in Nepal
- Nepa (genus), a Genus of insect in the Family Nepidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NEPA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.