From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NEST is an abbreviation for one of the following:
- The Nuclear Emergency Support Team, a team "prepared to respond immediately to any type of radiological accident or incident anywhere in the world".
- Novell Embedded Systems Technology, a former embeddable networking stack for small devices
- The Northland Emergency Services Trust, a search and rescue firm.
- The Near East School of Theology
- The North East Sticks Together, an annual music festival in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- The National Training Institute of Education, Science and Technology, a training institute set up by the Korea Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- The Networked Elements: Supporters and Transformers, a fictional military alliance in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- National Employment Savings Trust, a new workplace pension scheme that all employers can use for their UK-based workers.
- The NEural Simulation Tool, a simulator for large neural systems.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- National Entrance Screening Test, an entrance exam conducted by the National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar