NEXT Model Management
NEXT Model Management is a global modeling agency with offices in New York City, London, Los Angeles, Miami, Milan, Paris, Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. Founded in 1989 by Faith Kates, the agency is listed on models.com as one of the top three modeling agencies in the world.
Contracts with America's Next Top Model
NEXT Model Management has made contracts with the TV show America's Next Top Model. For the twentieth cycle, the winner, Jourdan Miller, got a modeling contract with NEXT. This is the first time ANTM made contracts with NEXT.
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (November 2012)|
The following models are represented or have been represented by NEXT:
- Steff Yotka (15 November 2013). "Jourdan wins america's next top model!". nylonmag.com. Nylon. Retrieved 13 March 2014.
- Nika, Colleen (2012-01-04). "Lana Del Rey Signs Modeling Contract". Rolling Stone Magazine. Retrieved 2012-07-01.
- Rees, Alex (2012-01-04). "Lana Del Rey Signs With Next Models". New York Magazine. Retrieved 2012-07-01.
- "Lana Del Rey Signs With Next Model Management". Billboard Magazine. 2012-01-05. Retrieved 2012-07-01.
- "Lana Del Rey Signs With Next Model Management". The Hollywood Reporter. 2012-01-05. Retrieved 2012-07-01.
- Leanne Bayley (26 April 2013). "Watch this face: Suki Waterhouse". cosmopolitan.co.uk. Cosmopolitan. Retrieved 13 March 2014.