NFL QB Club 2002
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NFL Quarterback Club 2002)
|NFL QB Club 2002|
PAL region cover art featuring Brett Favre (left) and Rich Gannon (right)
|Distribution||DVD, GameCube Optical Disc|
- NFL Quarterback Challenge mode, featuring four head-to-head events: Speed and Mobility, Accuracy, Long Distance Throw and Read & Recognition.
- Unlock retired players like John Elway, Dan Marino, Steve Young, Jim Kelly and Phil Simms
- 31 NFL clubs and over 1500 NFL players.
- Play-by-play from Kevin Harlan and color commentary from Bill Maas.
- Player models feature blinking eyes, jaw motions, facial expressions and removable helmets.
- Player injuries, penalties and weather conditions affect season play and individual player performance.
- 5 modes of play: Season, Exhibition, Challenge Mode, Playoffs, and Pro Bowl.
|This American football video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|