NFL competition committee
The National Football League Competition Committee is a group of eight members chosen from the ranks of the NFL teams' head coaches and managers to oversee competition and suggest rule changes.
As of April 15, 2013, the members were:
Chairman: Rich McKay (Atlanta Falcons)
- Jeff Fisher (St. Louis Rams)
- Stephen Jones (Dallas Cowboys)
- Marvin Lewis (Cincinnati Bengals)
- John Mara (New York Giants)
- Mark Murphy (Green Bay Packers)
- Ozzie Newsome (Baltimore Ravens)
- Rick Smith (Houston Texans)
- Mike Tomlin (Pittsburgh Steelers)
- Four Coaches Named to Coaches Subcommittee of Competition Committee. NFL Communications. Retrieved on June 13, 2013.
|This American football–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|