From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NGO, ngo, ngó, ngô, or ngố in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NGO is an abbreviation for non-governmental organization.
It also may refer to:
- Ngô (吴), a Vietnamese surname equivalent to Chinese name Ng or Wu
- Ao (surname), Ngo in Cantonese
- .ngo, a file extension for an NG Linker Object (NGML) file
- New Gravitational-wave Observatory, a European Space Agency project
- Chūbu Centrair International Airport, IATA airport code designation
- Nagoya Airfield, its former designation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NGO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.