From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NHC could refer to:
- Nag Hammadi Codex, or Nag Hammadi Codices (e.g. NHC II, NHC XIII)
- The National Heritage Center, of the "Indian Institute of Scientific Heritage"
- The National Humanities Center in North Carolina
- The National Hurricane Center of the United States
- The Naval Historical Center of the United States
- The National Health Council of the United States
- The National Heart Centre of Singapore
- The Natural Health Center in Portland, Oregon
- The National Housing Conference in Washington, D.C.
- The National Hockey Center in St. Cloud, Minnesota
- N-Heterocyclic Carbene, a persistent carbene, commonly used as ligand in organometallic chemistry
- Nearly a Haskell Compiler, for Acorn A5000 personal computers
- New Hampshire College, the former name of what is now called Southern New Hampshire University, a private university in Manchester, New Hampshire
- No Homers Club (NoHomers.net), a large Internet forum devoted to discussing The Simpsons
- North Hertfordshire College in north Hertfordshire, England
- Nsambya Home Care of Nsambya Hospital, Uganda
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NHC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.