From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NIDA)
Nida may refer to:
- Nida Civic Movement, a civic movement in Azerbaijan
- Nida (river) in Poland
- Nida (Roman town), an ancient Roman town in the northwestern suburbs of Frankfurt, Germany
- Nida, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, Poland
- Nida, Lithuania
- Eugene Nida, linguistics and translation scholar
- Nida Fazli, Urdu poet and lyricist
- Nida, a character in the computer game Final Fantasy VIII
- Niddah, the Orthodox Jewish laws of family purity
- Typhoon Nida (disambiguation)
NIDA may refer to:
- National Institute of Development Administration, a graduate university in Bangkok, Thailand
- National Institute of Dramatic Art, Sydney, Australia
- National Institute on Drug Abuse, a branch of the National Institutes of Health in the United States
- National Internet Development Agency of Korea
- National Information Communications Technology Development Authority, Cambodia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse: "NIDA for Teens".