From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NIF or Nif may refer to:
- Nif, former name of the town of Kemalpaşa in western Turkey
- Mount Nif, near Kemalpaşa
- The River Nif in the same region, which joins the Gediz River
- Nif (Persia), ancient locale in Persia.
Organizations and other abbreviations
- National Ignition Facility, a US experimental fusion facility at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- National Immigration Forum, a pro-immigrant advocacy non-profit organization based in Washington, DC
- National Islamic Front, a political party of Sudan
- Nationalist and Integrationist Front of Ituri, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- New Initiatives Fund, a funding programme of the United Kingdom Electoral Commission
- Neuroscience Information Framework, a repository of global neuroscience web resources
- New Israel Fund, an organization that funds social justice initiatives in Israel
- National Issues Forums, a US network of organizations and individuals who sponsor public forums
- Número de Identificación Fiscal, Spain's value added tax identification number
- 3D scene format of the Gamebryo/NetImmerse game engine
- Nudity is Freedom, a saying coined by the American Association for Nude Recreation
- NÍF Nólsoy, a former Faroese football team now known as FF Giza
- Not In Facility, indicating that an inmate or resident is temporarily absent from an institution or facility.
- Nif gene
- Neuroscience Information Framework, an inventory of web-based neurosciences data, resources, and tools
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.