From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NII may refer to one of the following.
- National Information Infrastructure, a telecommunications policy buzzword, coined under the Clinton Administration in the United States
- Necessary International Initiative
- Nuclear Installations Inspectorate, part of the UK Office for Nuclear Regulation
- NII Holdings, Inc. (f/k/a Nextel International, Inc.), a wireless communications company with operations in Latin America
- NII, the transliteration of the Russian language abbreviation for "scientific research institute" (nauchno-issledovatelskiy institut, научно-исследовательский институт)
- National Institute of Informatics, a Japanese research institute for the advancement of studies in informatics
- (In finance) Net Interest Income
- National Institute of Immunology (1981-), since 1982 merged with ICMR–WHO Research & Training Centre in Immunology at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Non-Intrusive Inspection of cargo containers
- Nii means "king" in the Ga language of Ghana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.