From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NIO (disambiguation))
NIO or Nio may refer to:
- Nio, guardians of the Buddha
- Nicaraguan córdoba, ISO 4217 currency code for the national currency of Nicaragua
- National Institute of Oceanography (disambiguation), several organizations
- National Institute of Ophthalmology (disambiguation), several organizations
- Neurotechnology Industry Organization
- New I/O (usually "NIO"), a collection of Java programming language APIs introduced with the J2SE 1.4 release of Java by Sun Microsystems
- Northern Ireland Office, an arm of the United Kingdom government, responsible for Northern Ireland affairs
- Nickel(II) oxide, NiO
- Liang (surname), pronounced and romanized as Nio in several southern Chinese variants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NIO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.