From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nip in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NIP or nip may refer to:
- Nude in public
- NIP (model theory), a property of theories in mathematical logic
- Naval Intelligence Professionals, an association
- National Institute of Physics, at the University of the Philippines Diliman
- Ninjas in Pyjamas, an electronic sports team
- National Immunization Program, a part of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Numer Identyfikacji Podatkowej, tax identification number in Poland
- Nip (surname), Cantonese spelling of Nie
- Nip, a unit used in alcohol measurements
- Nip, a derogative word for Japanese people
- Short for nipple
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.