From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -nir or nir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NIR may stand for:
- Near Infrared, infrared radiation of a wavelength near that of red
- Near-infrared spectroscopy, a spectroscopic method that uses the near-infrared region of the electromagnetic spectrum.
- Northern Ireland, a region of the United Kingdom
- Northern Ireland Railways
- National Identity Register
- National Internet registry, an organization under the umbrella of a Regional Internet Registry with the task of coordinating IP address allocations and other Internet resource management functions at a national level within a country or economic unit
- Nir, Iran (disambiguation)
- Nir, a Hebrew word meaning "a plowed field", also a common Hebrew first name and surname
- Natural Increase Rate, a demographic metric of population increase
- NIR Photons
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.