From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NJ, nj, or nJ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nj or NJ may stand for:
- New Jersey, the state in the United States, nicknamed "the Garden State"
- Nanojoule (nJ), an International System of Units (SI) unit of energy equal to 10−9 joules
- Nj (digraph), a Latin-script digraph
- Narva-Jõesuu, Estonia
- Nippon Jamboree
- Nordjyske Jernbaner, a Danish railway
- Neighbor-joining, a bioinformatic method for the construction of phylogenetic trees
- Napierville Junction Railway
- New Jersey, a section in the south west of Trinidad near La Brea Pitch Lake
- NJ.com, a news website
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NJ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.