|Full name||Nogometni Klub Tolmin|
|Ground||Brajda Sports Park,
|Head Coach||David Kanalec|
|League||Slovenian Second League|
|2013–14||3. SNL – West, 1st (promoted)|
|Website||Club home page|
Nogometni Klub Tolmin (English: Tolmin Football Club), commonly referred to as NK Tolmin or simply Tolmin, is a Slovenian football club, which plays in the town of Tolmin. The club was established in 1921 and currently plays in the Slovenian Second League. They play their home games at the Brajda Sports Park. The stadium can hold up 3,000 spectators, 250 of them can be seated. They are currently named NK TKK Tolmin due to sponsorship reasons.
As of 26 December 2014.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
Tolmin supporters are called the Fire Boys Tolmin.
- Winners (1): 2006–07
- "NZS: Klubi" [NZS: Clubs] (in Slovenian). Football Association of Slovenia official website. Retrieved 18 December 2013.
- "Brajda" (in Slovenian). stadioni.org. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- "Spremembe v trenerski zasedbi" [Coaching changes] (in Slovenian). NK Tolmin official website. 7 January 2014. Retrieved 16 January 2014.
- "Športni objekti Tolmin" (in Slovenian). http://www.sportnicentri.si/. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- "Predstavitev ciljev in načrtov NK Tolmin, nov glavni sponzor in spremembe v igralskem kadru" (in Slovenian). NK Tolmin official website. 7 February 2014. Retrieved 8 February 2014.
- "Ultras - Fire boys Tolmin vabijo k včlanitvi" (in Slovenian). NK Tolmin official website. 28 September 2011. Retrieved 24 November 2013.