From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with National Football League.
NLF may stand for:
- National Liberation Front (disambiguation)
- National Liberal Federation, organization of the British Liberal Party, 1877–1936
- National Labor Federation in Eretz-Israel, a national trade union center in Israel
- Natural laminar flow, an airfoil characteristic researched by Michimasa Fujino
- New Life Fellowship Church (Vietnam)
- Non-lactose fermenter, a type of bacterium that grows in Sorbitol-MacConkey agar
- Nuclear Liabilities Fund, a UK body funding nuclear decommissioning
- New Legislative Framework, i.e. EU Decision 768/2008 on the marketing of products and Regulation 765/2008 on accreditation and market surveillance aim to reinforce the effectiveness of EU legislation protecting health and safety (and other public interests).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NLF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.