From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NLX may refer to:
- ISO 639-3 code for the Kalto language
- nanolux, an SI unit of illumination equal to 10−9 lux
- NLX (motherboard form factor), a form factor standard for low profile retail PCs
- NLX (singer), stage name for Canadian singer/songwriter/musician Natasha Alexandra
- NLX LLC, a software company acquired by Rockwell Collins in 2003
- Nonlinear X-wave, a multi-dimensional wave that can travel without distortion
- Northern Lights Express, a proposed passenger rail service between Minneapolis and Duluth, Minnesota
- Railroad reporting mark for Allied Corporation from 1963 - 1985
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.