From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NN, Nn, or nn may refer to:
- Nationale-Nederlanden, Dutch insurance company commonly referred to as NN
- NN postcode area, for areas of Northamptonshire, England
- Nizhniy Novgorod, a Russian city/major trading center
- NN as abbreviation for Normalnull, a metric German height reference system preceding Normalhöhennull (NHN)
Science and technology
- nn (newsreader), a Unix-based news client
- Logo of Norilsk Nickel, а metallurgical and mining company
- NN, for Latin Nomen nescio or, equivalently, No Name, a person whose name is unknown
- Nynorsk, a Norwegian written language (ISO 639 alpha-1, nn)
- N.N., a pseudonym of 18th century Italian priest Camillo Almici
- Double net lease, a type of lease used for commercial real estate
- On Wikipedia, WP:NN, "not notable"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.