From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NOC can refer to:
- Knock airport, Ireland (IATA code)
- National Oceanography Centre (NOC), UK
- National Oceanography Centre, Southampton (NOCS), UK
- National Oceanography Centre, Liverpool (NOCL), UK
- National Oil Company (NOC)
- National Oil Corporation the national oil company of Libya
- National Olympic Committee, a group eligible to enter athletes and teams into an Olympic Games
- Nippon Oil Corporation, a Japanese company
- North Oil Company, an Iraqi oil company
- Northrop Grumman, its stock symbol
- Nantahala Outdoor Center, a river outfitter in western North Carolina.
- Northern Oklahoma College, sometimes referred to as NOC, a community college located in Tonkawa, Oklahoma.
- Northeast Ohio Conference, a high school athletics conference in Northeast Ohio
- Night of Champions, a bodybuilding contest held in New York
- WWE Night of Champions, a WWE pay per view
- Network On Chip, a term in electronic system design
- Network operations center, a term in computer networking that defines one or more locations from which control is exercised over a computer or telecommunications network, or part thereof; also can refer to the personnel working there
- NOCH, also known as NOC, is an open source code molecular explorer
- Wikimedia NOC
- NOC (whale), a beluga whale known for imitating human vocalizations
- National oil company, as opposed to IOC, which stands for International Oil Company
- Network Originality Competition, a nationwide student competition in China
- Non-official cover, an espionage and intelligence term, for covert and presumably un-tied operatives
- No Objection Certificate
- No overall control, a British (United Kingdom) political term meaning no political party commands an absolute majority on a local council.
- National Occupational Classification, a Canadian classification system of occupations
- Nursing Outcomes Classification
- Nocturnal Sector, an area of the Biologic Space Laboratories in the video game Metroid Fusion
- Noć, a village in Poland
- Not otherwise classified, a designation for general worker's compensation codes indicating they are to be used only when no other more specific category applies
- Notice Of Change, such as for changing the destination for a shipment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.