From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up noi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NOI may refer to:
- Any of the national informatics olympiads used for selection to the International Olympiad in Informatics, including:
- National Olympiad in Informatics, China, a Chinese annual informatics competition
- Nation of Islam, a black American spiritual and political organization
- Net operating income
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Nigerian politician
- the Nupe–Oko–Idoma languages subgroup of Volta–Niger languages
- the Northern Oscillation Index
Noi can refer to:
- Noi River in Thailand
- Noi (Eros Ramazzotti), an album by the Italian singer-songwriter Eros Ramazzotti
- Noi the Albino, an Icelandic film by director Dagur Kári
- Naie "Noi" Kasahara of The Wallflower
- Noi is the family name for one of the most respected families in Ghana
- Noi is the Thai word for little
- HDJ Noi "WMNF Tampa Radio DJ"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.