|Type||Public (LSE: NMOS)|
|Revenue||US$616.2 million (2010)|
|Profit||US$261.3 million (2010)|
|Total assets||US$18.7 billion (2010)|
OJSC NOMOS-BANK (Russian: ОАО «НОМОС-БАНК») is one of Russia's largest private listed banks. It has 21 branches and 31 representative offices in Russia. It was co-founded by Igor Finogenov, now CEO of the Eurasian Development Bank. Its current owners include the Czech PPF Group (29.9%) owned by Petr Kellner, the Slovak businessman Roman Korbačka (20%), and the Russian ICT Group (50.1%) of which Alexander Nesis is President.
In 2014, the bank offered a service called Client Bank, an online currency conversion service. Corporate customers can use Client Bank to exchange currency online.
- http://www.cbr.ru/credit/coinfo.asp?id=450000319 (in Russian)
- http://www.banki.ru/news/interview/?id=562368 (in Russian)
- http://www.nomos-bank.com/press/news/article_603/ - rounded up to 1 d.p.
- Guthrie, Sam. "Nomos Bank launches real-time currency conversion system". Yekaterinburg News. 2/10/2014. Retrieved 2/10/2014.
- Waits, Douglas (September 17, 2013). "NOMOS-Bank Eurobonds admitted to MICEX trading". Cistran Finance. Retrieved 25 October 2013.
|This European bank or insurance-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|