From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NP may refer to:
- NP postcode area, Newport, Wales, United Kingdom
- NP, country code for Nepal (ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code)
- .np, the country code top level domain (ccTLD) for Nepal
- NP, anabbreviation for Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore
- N.P(The) an abbreviation for Nichols Point, Australia
- NP - abbreviation for Nagar Panchayat/ Nagar Palika in India
Health, science, technology and mathematics
- NP (complexity), Nondeterministic Polynomial, a computational complexity class
- Np, or Neper, a dimensionless unit
- Np, Power number, a dimensionless number
- Np, the chemical symbol for Neptunium
- Nasopharyngeal airway, an adjunct to airway management
- NP lemma, or Neyman–Pearson lemma
- NP or Norma Portuguesa, a Portuguese technical standard
- Nucleoside phosphorylase, an enzyme
- NP junction or PN junction, the simplest electronic device, used to make diodes and transistors
- Number portability (disambiguation), the ability to retain one's phone number when changing telecommunication carriers
- Nurse practitioner, a registered nurse who has completed advanced nursing education
- New Proposal (or new work item proposal), a stage in standardization process used by International Organization for Standardization
- Kallikrein 8, an enzyme
Language, literature, magazines, and games
- NP (novel), a book by Japanese author Banana Yoshimoto
- Noun phrase in grammar
- Nintendo Power, a magazine published by Future US in North America.
- no problem, a common abbreviation usually typed as a quick reply to a request.
- AAR reporting mark for the Northern Pacific Railway
- National Party (disambiguation), various political parties
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.