From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On Wikipedia, NPP may refer to Wikipedia:New pages patrol.
NPP can refer to:
- National Patriotic Party of Liberia
- National Peoples Party, a regional political party in Pakistan
- National People's Party, a regional political party in India of PA Sangma
- National People's Party, a mostly-regional political party in South Africa
- New Patriotic Party of Ghana
- New People's Party (Hong Kong)
- New Progressive Party of Puerto Rico
- New Progressive Party (South Korea)
- Northern People's Party of Ghana
- National Polar orbiting Partnership
- Net Primary Productivity
- New Perspective on Paul
- New Planting Procedures of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), an international multi-stakeholder organization and certification scheme for sustainable palm oil operations.
- Nobel Peace Prize
- Nobel Prize in Physics
- Non-Public Property
- Normal probability plot
- N-Terminal peptide of proopiomelanocortin
- NPOESS Preparatory Project
- Nuclear power plant
- Nuclear pulse propulsion
- nucleus pulposus prolaps (spinal disc herniation)
- NVIDIA Performance Primitives
- Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
- National Privacy Principles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NPP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.