From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NPV can refer to:
- Net present value, an economic standard method for evaluating competing long-term projects in capital budgeting
- National Popular Vote Interstate Compact, an initiative in the United States to elect the presidential candidate with the most votes nationwide
- Negative predictive value, in biostatistics, the proportion of patients with negative test results who are correctly diagnosed
- Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus, a virus that infects butterflies and moths
- Negative Phase Velocity, an electromagnetic property induced by some exotic optical materials
- De Nederlandse Padvinders (Netherlands Pathfinders), a precursor to Scouting Nederland, the national scouting organisation of the Netherlands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NPV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.