From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NSA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NSA is the National Security Agency, a United States governmental agency.
NSA may also refer to:
- Naczelny Sad Administracyjny, the Polish Administrative High Court
- National Security Agency (Bahrain), a Bahrain governmental agency
- National Security Authority, a Norwegian intelligence agency
- NATO Maintenance and Supply Agency, a NATO agency located in Capellen, Luxembourg
- NATO Standardization Agency, a NATO agency located in Brussels, Belgium
- National Safety Associates, a Tennessee-based multilevel marketing company
- National Scrabble Association, a group of Scrabble players
- National Security Archive, a nongovernmental research institution at George Washington University
- National Sheriffs' Association, an organization of law enforcement specialists in the United States
- National Speakers Association, a professional speakers' organization
- National Spiritual Assembly, an administrative body of the Bahá'í Faith.
- National Sports Academy of Bulgaria
- National Sports Academy (Lake Placid, New York)
- National Student Association, an American student organization from the 1940s-'70s
- National Stuttering Association of the United States
- National Supers Agency, organization of superheroes from the film The Incredibles
- New Saint Andrews College in Idaho
- Norwegian Shipowners' Association, the Norwegian shipowners organization in Norway.
- National Security Act (disambiguation)
- National Security Advisor (Canada), a Canadian government position
- National Security Advisor (India), an Indian government position
- National Security Advisor (United States), a U.S. government position
- National Security Area, a designated airspace through which flight is discouraged in the United States
- New Series Adventures (Doctor Who), a series of novels based on the television programme Doctor Who
- New Statistical Account of Scotland, United Kingdom
- Next Step Agencies, Bodies which perform public functions of government but modeled on the private sector
- Nichiren Shoshu America, an earlier name for the American division of present-day Soka Gakkai International
- Non-standard analysis (since 1966), a variant of calculus using infinitesimals
- No strings attached, an expression for casual sex often used in personal ads.
- No Strings Attached ('N Sync album), a 2000 album by 'N Sync
- No Sulphite (Sulfite) Added, wines without added sulphites
- North Sunflower Academy, a school in Sunflower County, Mississippi
- Not Seasonally Adjusted, for a statistical time series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.