|Linked to the Politics and elections series
and part of the Politics series on
The NSDAP/AO is an American neo-Nazi organization. It was founded in 1972 by United States citizen Gary Rex Lauck (born in 1953) in Lincoln, Nebraska. The organization stands for "NSDAP Aufbau- und Auslandsorganisation" (English: NSDAP Development and Foreign Organization). Lauck's organization claims to be a continuation of the original NSDAP/AO and supplies neo-Nazis worldwide with propaganda material. Since 1973 this new NSDAP/AO publishes Nazi magazines ("NS-Kampfruf", for example) - by his own account in ten languages. As one of its political aims it declares the readmission of NSDAP as an eligible party in Germany. The group has also been active in a number of countries across Europe, both co-ordinating with local movements and distributing propaganda individually.
- Toe Bjorgo & Rob Witte, Racist Violence in Europe, St Martin's Press, 1993, p. 86
- 'Farmbelt Fuehrer' loses web case, BBC News, January 25, 2002.
- When Laws Conflict, Intelligence Report, Issue Number 103, Fall 2001
- Elliot Welles: A Survivor Faces A New 'Fuhrer', Anti-Defamation League, Press Release, May 22, 1996
- Nancy Finken: Nebraska's Nazi, Nebraska Public Radio, March 24, 1995 (quoted after Statewide, Nebraska's weekly news journal)
- Nazi Lauck NSDAP/AO
|This Fascism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|