From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NSW, New South Wales, or nsw in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NSW is an abbreviation for New South Wales, an Australian state.
NSW may also refer to:
- NSW Disease, an expression given to a behaviour in Australian politics of replacing party leaders
- Newman–Shanks–Williams prime, a certain kind of prime number in mathematics
- Norton SystemWorks, a discontinued system utility software suite by Symantec
- Naval Strike Wing, a unit of the Fleet Air Arm of the British Royal Navy
- U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command, Naval component of United States Special Operations Command
- New South Wales, Canada, a region of New Britain during the 17th and 18th centuries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.