From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NSW refers to New South Wales, an Australian state.
NSW may also refer to:
- NETSOFTWARE, short name of Ukrainian software company
- U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command
- NSW machine gun, Russian 12.7-mm HMG
- Newman–Shanks–Williams prime, a certain kind of prime number in mathematics
- Norton SystemWorks
- Naval Strike Wing, a unit of the Fleet Air Arm of the Royal Navy
- Natural sea water, used in aquaria for marine fishkeeping
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.