From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NTA is a three-letter abbreviation which can mean several things:
- Net Tangible Assets Calculated as the total assets of a company, minus any intangible assets such as goodwill, patents and trademarks, less all liabilities and the par value of preferred stock. Also known as "net asset value" or "book value".
- Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis individual tracking of nanoparticle brownian motion in liquids
- National Teachers Association in Nepal
- National Telefilm Associates (Republic Pictures)
- National Television Awards shown in the UK on ITV
- National Transport Authority of Ireland
- National Treatment Agency for Substance Misuse in England
- Natural Science and Technical Academy Isny
- Station code for Newton Abbot railway station
- Nigerian Television Authority
- Nitrilotriacetic acid, a chemical compound
- NTA Inc Engineering firm and structural testing laboratory
- Nuclei Territoriali Antimperialisti (Anti-Imperialist Territorial Nuclei)
- Non-Teaching Assistant - an assistant in schools in the United Kingdom, now more commonly known as a Teaching assistant (United Kingdom)
- National Tax Agency of Japan
- Newark Teachers Association, a California Teachers Association affiliated trade union
- NTA Film Network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.