From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NTT may refer to:
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone, a telephone company that dominates the telecommunication market in Japan
- Name That Tune, a now defunct game show
- New Technology Telescope, a 3.6m telescope located at La Silla Observatory, Chile
- Never the Twain, a British TV programme
- Giant Robot (Giant Robot album), an album by the band Giant Robot and recording company NTT Records
- Number theoretic transform, a mathematical transform similar to the Discrete Fourier transform
- Nusa Tenggara Timur, an island chain in Indonesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.