|Industry||Information and communication industry|
|Founded||Tokyo, Japan (December 18, 1995 )|
|Headquarters||24th floor of Sunshine 60, 3-1-1, Higashi-Ikebukuro, Toshima, Tokyo, Japan|
|Revenue||7.81 billion yen|
Plala (ぷらら) is a major Japanese Internet service provider operated by NTT Plala Inc. It was established in 1995 and focuses on consumer internet services. Its major stockholder is NTT Communications Corp. The company's name was changed to "NTT Plala" from "Plala" on March 1, 2008. 
- "IIJ Won an Outsourcing Contract from Japan's Major ISP "Plala"". Internet Initiative Japan Inc. 2002-12-04. Retrieved 2008-02-06.
- "ぷらら会社概要" (in Japanese). Retrieved 2008-02-08.
- "社名変更のお知らせ" (in Japanese). Retrieved 2008-03-01.
- "Japanese ISP Applies Service Control Solutions for Secure Broadband Services". CISCO. Retrieved 2008-02-06.2331312
- (Japanese) Official Plala website
|This article about a telecommunications company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|