NUS Business School
|NUS Business School|
|Location||Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
|Affiliations||National University of Singapore|
NUS Business School is the business school of the National University of Singapore (NUS), and a world-renowned business school based in Singapore. The 2014 Financial Times MBA ranking placed NUS Business School 5th in the Asia-Pacific and 32nd in the world. The 2012 QS Global 200 Business Schools Report listed NUS Business School as the third best business school in the Asia-Pacific. NUS Business School was established in 2002, although its history dates back to 1961, when Business Administration was first taught as a subject in the then Department of Economics in NUS. NUS Business School is located at the Kent Ridge campus, and in 2009, the school moved into the new Mochtar Riady Building. Its current dean is Professor Bernard Yeung.
Faculty and departments
The school is made up of six academic departments:
- Department of Accounting
- Department of Strategy & Policy
- Department of Decision Sciences
- Department of Finance
- Department of Management & Organisation
- Department of Marketing
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to NUS Business School.|
- "NUS Business School: Quick Facts". Retrieved 2014.
- "Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2009", Financial Times, Official Website of "The Financial Times"
- "QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2010 Asia Australasia".
- "QS Global 200 Business Schools 2009: The Employers’ Choice Survey", QS Top MBA
- NUS Business School: History and Milestones, Official Website of NUS
- Mochtar Riady Building - Our New Flagship Building, Official Website of NUS
- NUS Business School Advisory Board, Official Website of NUS
- Quick Facts, Official Website of NUS
- NUS Business School Executive Education programmes
- The UCLA-NUS Executive MBA program website
- Insead EMBA programmes
- IEEC EMBA programmes
- SMU EMBA programmes