From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NVA is a three-letter acronym for:
- National People's Army, or Nationale Volksarmee, the army of former German Democratic Republic
- New Flemish Alliance (Dutch: Nieuw-Vlaamse Alliantie), a Flemish political party
- NVA (arts organisation), stands for nacionale vitae activa
- No value added, management term
- North Vietnamese Army, also known as the People's Army of Vietnam
- NVA (film), a German film from 2005
- Nonivamide, an organic compound
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NVA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.