From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NYC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New York City is the most populous city in the United States.
NYC may also refer to:
- .nyc, a top level internet domain for New York City
- New York City (video game), a 1984 Atari 400/800/XL and Commodore 64 video game
- New York Central Railroad, a Northeastern railroad from 1831–1968
- NYC Condom, a condom brand
- The IATA code for all New York City-area airports, including:
- NYC (band), a 2010 Japanese boy band
- "NYC" (Interpol song), 2003
- NYC (Prince EP), 1997
- NYC (Kieran Hebden and Steve Reid album), 2008
- "NYC (There's No Need to Stop)", a 2006 song by The Charlatans
- "NYC", a song by Kevin Rudolf from In the City
- "N.Y.C.", a song by Steve Earle from El Corazón
- "N.Y.C.", a song from the musical Annie
- "NYC", a 2013 song by Dido from her compilation album Greatest Hits
- National Youth Commission (NYC) (青輔會) Taiwan
- National Youth Competition (rugby league)
- North York Centre, a district in Toronto
- Northern Yacht Club (established 1824), which became the Royal Northern Yacht Club in 1830, now the Royal Northern and Clyde Yacht Club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.