Naïve New Beaters
|Naïve New Beaters|
Naive New Beaters
|Genres||Pop, Rap, Rock|
|Website||Naive New Beaters.com|
Martin Luther BB King
Naïve New Beaters is a French pop band from Paris. Their style incorporates elements from rap, rock and electro house. The band was formed in 2005 and found initial internet fame on YouTube in 2007 with the music video for their first single "Bang Bang" eventually receiving over 100,000 views. In May 2009 they released their first album "Wallace" and toured Europe playing such festivals as Festival Internacional de Benicàssim, Paléo Festival and Osheaga Festival in Quebec, Canada.
They are mainly known thanks to their song "Live Good", which was used in a TV commercial for Nokia.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Naïve New Beaters.|
- Wallace (2009)
- La Onda (24 September 2012)
- Live Good (2007)
- Bang Bang (2007)
- Get Love (2009)
- Just another day (2010)
- Jersey (2012)
- La onda (2012)
- Shit Happens (2013) 
- "About Naive New Beaters". Facebook. Retrieved 5 August 2013.
- "The NBA2K10 Soundtrack". 2KSports.com. Retrieved 5 August 2013.
- "Naive New Beaters, le trio qui monte". Ouest-France.fr. Retrieved 5 August 2013.
- "Discogs Naive New Beaters Discography". Discogs. Retrieved 5 August 2013.
|This article about a French band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|