From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Na'vi)
Navi can refer to:
- Navi, born 1983, released the 2010 album "Butterfly"
- Navi, born 1986, released the 2012 album "Real Love"
- Navi Pillay, a South African lawyer and the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Navi Radjou, executive director of the Centre for India and Global Business
- Navi Rawat, an actress known for her role in the TV show Numb3rs as Amita Ramanujan
- An alternate name for the star Gamma Cassiopeiae, in honor of American astronaut Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
- Navi, Estonia, a village in Võru Parish, Võru County, Estonia
- Navi Mumbai, a city on the west coast of the Indian state of Maharashtra
- Perini Navi, an Italian shipyard based in Viareggio, Italy
Film and television
- Na'vi, a humanoid alien race in the 2009 movie Avatar
- Na'vi language, the language of the inhabitants of the moon Pandora in the 2009 movie Avatar
- Navi Araz, one of the main villains in season four of television series 24
- Navi (The Legend of Zelda), a character in the video game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Navi (Transformers), the Maximal's navigational computer in the Japanese animated Transformers series Beast Wars Neo
- Navi, a robotic bird from the Japanese tokusatsu drama Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
- NetNavi, a fictional term for a type of cybertronic lifeform in the Mega Man Battle Network/Rockman .Exe series of video games
- A short-form of "Navigator", in the Japanese animation Last Exile
- An abbreviation of "knowledge navigator" used in lieu of "computer" in the Japanese animation Serial Experiments Lain
- Navi (singular, Hebrew; plural: Nevi'im) refers to a (or the) prophet in the Hebrew Bible; similar in meaning to the Arabic word "nabi"
- Navi can also refer to the study of Nevi'im, the Books of Prophets, a traditional Hebrew reference to the study of that section in the Hebrew Bible
- Navi, immaterial/underworld of Slavic neopaganism
- The Navi library, an Ogre plugin that provide web browsing in real-time 3D environment
- Navi key, on Nokia cellular phones, a variant of the Enter key
Acronyms and initialisms
- Natus Vincere, or "NaVi", a Ukrainian multi-gaming electronic sports organization
- Navvy, a canal worker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Navi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.