From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Naamah (Genesis), the daughter of Lamech the Cainite. In some extra-Biblical traditions, a "Naamah" also appears as Noah's second wife, who is sometimes said to be a daughter of Enoch
- Naamah (wife of Solomon), mother of Rehoboam
- Naamah, a city of Canaan, listed in the Joshua 15:41, as having been conquered and subsequently settled by the Tribe of Judah. The city may possibly have been a tributary of the Canaanite royal city of Makkedah
- Naamah (demon), an angel of prostitution, one of the succubus mates of the archangel Samael in Zoharistic Kabbalah
- "Dark Princess Naamah" and "Invocation of Naamah" are songs from Swedish symphonic metal band Therion
- Nahemah (band) is a Spanish progressive death metal band
- Nehëmah is a black metal band from Chambéry, France
- Naamah, one of the Companions of Elua in Jacqueline Carey's Kushiel's Legacy saga
- Naamah is an antagonist in the Dragons In Our Midst series by Bryan Davis (author)
- The Naamah Darling is the name of Andan Cly's airship in the Clockwork Century books by Cherie Priest.
- Naamah appears as a supporting character in THE BIG ONE series of alternate history novels by Stuart Slade.
- Na'amah is one of the main antagonists in Bryan Vaughan's Taken (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Taken-Bryan-Vaughan/dp/1447854500/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381483300&sr=8-1&keywords=bryan+vaughan)
- Naamah is a Changeling girl in the roleplay game Changeling: the Lost, who appears as the Queen of Miami's Autumn Court
- Naamah in the tabletop war game BattleTech, one of the Ascended Manei Domini, and commander of the 49th Shadow Division of the Word of Blake
- Naamah the Soul-Eater, boss of the Sanctum Of Destruction hero map on Grand Chase
- "The Jewish Encyclopedia". Retrieved 2007-08-05.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.