Naan Adimai Illai
Nann Adimai Illai (Tamil: நான் அடிமை இல்லை, English: I am not a slave) is a 1986 Tamil film starring Rajinikanth and directed by Dwarakish. This was the last Tamil film for actress Sridevi who stopped acting in Tamil films to concentrate on her Bollywood career. Movie was big Box Office failure.  The film was a remake of Hindi film Pyar Jhukta Nahin starring Mithun Chakraborty.
Vijay (Rajinikanth) is a professional photographer who falls in love with a rich girl,Priya(Sridevi). They marry against her parents' wishes. But soon the marriage is on the rocks due to the difference in their backgrounds. They have a fight and Priya goes back to her parents' house. After a few days, Priya stomach aches a lot. The doctor says that she is pregnant. Hearing this news, Priya is ready to mend fences with Vijay. She wants to go and tell him the news. But her dad does not allow her to go as he had fixed her marriage with someone else. But she gives her dad the slip and goes to Vijay's house, just to find out that he vacated the place recently. The next scene shows Vijay in the hospital to visit his friend. Priya's stomach ached and she was brought to the same hospital. Hearing this, Vijay is very happy and tries to talk to Priya, but her dad tells Vijay that he will give him the baby on the condition that he promises he will never see Priya again and Vijay promises. Priya gives birth to a son and Vijay takes him away. Priya's father tells her that the baby is stillborn. She is very depressed and thinks that her son is still alive. Vijay brings up the son. Many years later, Priya comes close to where Vijay lives and sees a boy. She follows that boy who turns out to be her son and he leads Priya to Vijay. They were united. Producer and DIRECTOR DUVARAKESH CHITRA Not AVM Groupe
- Rajinikanth as Vijay
- Sridevi as Priya
- Girish Karnad as Rajashekar
- V. K. Ramasamy
- Thengai Srinivasan
- Delhi Ganesh
- Lyrics - Vaali, Vairamuthu, Muthulingam
- Music - Vijay Anand
- Dialogue - A. L. Narayanan
- Direction - Dwarkish
- Oru Jeevan Dhaan - S.P .Balasubramaniam, S.Janaki
- Oru Jeevan Dhhan (Sad) - Vijay Anand, S. Janaki
- Pona poguthu - S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, S. Janaki
- Vaa Vaa - S. Janaki
- Film News Anandan (2004). Sadhanaigal padaitha Tamil Thiraipada Varalaaru (in Tamil). Chennai: Sivagami Publications. pp. 28:2712.
- "Rajinikanth filmography". Retrieved 2 August 2010.
- "Jointscene listing for Naan Adimai Illai". Jointscene. Retrieved 2 August 2010.
- "Rajnikant birthday specials on TV channels". Screen. 23 December 2005. Retrieved 2 August 2010.
- "Sridevi may play mom-in-law in her comeback Tamil movie". India Today. 30 August 2009. Retrieved 2 August 2010.