From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nabi may refer to:
- A spokesman, speaker, prophet (Stong's Hebrew)
- Prophets of Islam, humans who, in the Islamic faith, have been chosen as prophets by God
- Nabi, Iran, a village in Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Butterfly in the Korean language
- In Korean Nabi is used idiomatically as a diminutive for "cat"
- Nabi, name of the cat, a primary character, in the Korean animation, There She Is!!
- Heiki Nabi (born 1985), Estonian wrestler
- Isadore Nabi, satirical pseudonym of Richard Levins and Richard Lewontin, scientists in the 1960s
- Mohammad Nabi (born 1985), Afghan cricketer
- Yusuf Nabi (1642–1712), Turkish poet
- Nabi Avcı (born 1953), Turkish academic and politician
- Nabi Şensoy (born 1945), Turkish diplomat
NABI as an acronym may refer to:
- Northern Alberta Business Incubator, a business incubator based in Alberta, Canada
- North American Bus Industries, a bus manufacturing company based in Alabama, USA
- Native American Bahá'í Institute, a Regional Bahá'í Training Institute in Burntwater, Arizona, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.