|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Charleston, South Carolina|
BiblioBazaar produced, in printable electronic form, 272,930 titles in 2009, although these were used by means of an automated computerized process, using scanned text and generic stock photography for the covers. They see themselves less as publishers than as a software company.
- "Harvard.com - Bookmachine - Books On Demand search: books published by Nabu Press imprint of BiblioLife". Harvard.com. Harvard Book Store. 2010. Archived from the original on 2010-12-16. Retrieved 2010-12-16.
- "BiblioLabs Relocates Corporate Headquarters to Wharf District in Charleston, South Carolina". Crda.org. Charleston Regional Development Alliance. 2009-06-24. Archived from the original on 2010-12-16. Retrieved 2010-12-16.
- Strauss, Victoria (2010-05-23). "Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics". Sfwa.org. SFWA and Writer Beware. Archived from the original on 2010-12-21. Retrieved 2010-12-21.
- "Bowker Reports Traditional U.S. Book Production Flat in 2009". Bowker.com. New Providence, New Jersey: R.R. Bowker. 2010-04-14. Archived from the original on 2010-12-21. Retrieved 2010-12-21.
- Albanese, Andrew (2010-04-15). "BiblioBazaar: How a Company Produces 272,930 Books A Year". Publishersweekly.com. Publishers Weekly. Archived from the original on 2010-12-13. Retrieved 2010-12-14.