Nacional Atlético Clube (SP)
|Full name||Nacional Atlético Clube|
|Founded||February 16, 1919|
|Stadium||Estádio Nicolau Alayon, São Paulo|
In 1943, SPR won their first tournament, winning the Torneio Início Paulista.
In 1946, the club was renamed to Nacional Atlético Clube, because the São Paulo Railway concession ended. Nacional's first match with its new name was against Flamengo at Pacaembu Stadium. Flamengo beat Nacional 4-2.
In 1994, the club won the Campeonato Paulista Third Division.
In 1998, the club competed again in the Campeonato Brasileiro Série C. Again, Nacional was eliminated in the first stage.
- Copa São Paulo de Juniores: 1972 and 1988.
- Campeonato Paulista Terceira Divisão (Campeonato Paulista Third Division): 1994
- Campeonato Paulista Série A-3: 2000
- Torneio Início Paulista: 1943
- Paulo César
- Deco (as a youth player)
- Dodô (as a youth player)
- Kahê (as a youth player)
Nacional's colors are blue, white and red.
The main rival of Nacional is Juventus, their matches are known as Juvenal, the mixing of the words Juventus and Nacional.
- Arquivo de Clubes
- Nacional AC fansite
- Club history at the official website
- Torneio Início Paulista 1943
- Copa São Paulo de Juniores at RSSSF
- Copa São Paulo de Juniores at Gazeta Esportiva
- 1988 Copa São Paulo de Juniores at RSSSF
- 1995 Campeonato Brasileiro Série C at RSSSF
- 1998 Campeonato Brasileiro Série C at RSSSF
- 2000 Copa João Havelange at RSSSF
- Templos do Futebol
- Futebol Interior
- Official website