From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
In Japanese, Nadeshiko 撫子 may refer to:
- Yamato nadeshiko, a Japanese term used to praise the unadorned, clean beauty of a Japanese woman
- (botany): Yamato Nadeshiko or Nadeshiko, Japanese names for plants of the family Caryophyllaceae, in particular the Large Pink (Dianthus superbus ssp. longicalycinus)
Anime and manga
- Martian Successor Nadesico, a 1996 anime
- Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (manga)
- Nadeshiko, a character in the Japanese light novel and anime Inukami!
- Nadeshiko Kinomoto, a character in the manga and anime series Cardcaptor Sakura
- Nadeshiko Fujisaki, a character in the manga and anime series Shugo Chara!