|Religion||Evangelical Lutheran Church in America|
|Church||House for All Sinners and Saints|
Nadia Bolz-Weber is a Lutheran minister who founded and is the pastor at the House for All Sinners and Saints, a mission congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America in Denver, Colorado.
Books and writings
Bolz-Weber writes for Christian Century and Sojourners. In addition her books include Salvation on the Small Screen? 24 Hours of Christian Television, reviewed in Christian Century and The Daily Sentinel (TX), and Pastrix: The Cranky, Beautiful Faith of a Sinner & Saint reviewed in Publishers Weekly, Booklist, and Sojourners Magazine.
- Michelle Boorstein (Nov 2013). "Bolz-Weber’s liberal, foulmouthed articulation of Christianity speaks to fed-up believers". Washington Post. Retrieved 4 Nov 2013.
- Electa Draper (23 Apr 2011). "Pastor turns heads by blending tradition and irreverence: Guided by Resurrection, and a dose of insurrection". Denver Post. Retrieved 4 Nov 2013.
- Tara Brady. "'I swear like a truck driver': Tattooed female weightlifter who boozed and took drugs becomes rising star of the Lutheran church", Daily Mail, 5 November 2013
- Stephen J. Lee, "Mixing the odd and holy - Lutheran pastor preaches Jesus, with tattoos", Grand Forks Herald (ND) - Thursday, October 3, 2013
- Jennifer Preyss. "Revelations: Nontraditional 'Pastrix' preaches to reporter", Victoria Advocate (TX) - Friday, October 11, 2013
- Suderman, Brenda. "Sinner and a saint". Winnipeg Free Press (MB). 09/28/2013, pD15 Abstract: Call her cranky, call her a sinner, but please don't call Lutheran minister Nadia Bolz-Weber "pastrix."
- "Pastrix: The Cranky, Beautiful Faith of a Sinner & Saint", Publishers Weekly, 7/8/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 27, p83
- "Salvation on the Small Screen? 24 Hours of Christian Television", Christian Century, 2/10/2009, Vol. 126 Issue 3, p43
- Jim Miller. "Review: Author gives her opinion on merits of TBN", The Daily Sentinel, Friday, March 27, 2009 (Source: Ebsco Masterfile Complete)
- "Pastrix: The Cranky, Beautiful Faith of a Sinner and Saint", Booklist, 9/15/2013, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p6
- "Misery Loves Comedy", Sojourners Magazine. Sep/Oct2013, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p49-49. (Source: Ebsco Masterfile Complete)
- "Nadia Bolz-Weber". Sojourners magazine. Sojourners. Retrieved 27 February 2014.
|Seeing the Underside and Seeing God: Tattoos, Tradition, and Grace, Nadia Bolz Weber — On Being, September 5, 2013|