Nadine Sabra Meyer (born 1968) is an American poet.
Her work has appeared in Chelsea, Quarterly West, Notre Dame Review, North American Review, Pleiades, Southern Poetry Review, and Mississippi Review.
Her former husband is the poet Steve Gehrke.
- 2005 National Poetry Series
- New Letters Prize for Poetry
- The Anatony Theater. HarperCollins. 2006. ISBN 978-0-06-112217-0.
- Paper houses: poems. George Mason University. 2002.
- Bill Henderson, ed. (2004). The Pushcart Prize XXIX 2005: Best of the Small Presses. W. W. Norton & Company Limited. ISBN 978-1-888889-39-0.
- Bill Henderson, ed. (1999). The Pushcart prize XXX, 2006: best of the small presses. Pushcart Press. ISBN 978-1-888889-19-2.
However we're getting to where we're going, it's through the body, and how lovely if, like Meyer's Donne, at death we would move from map to globe, and become fuller, as we head to the center. Meyer's scope is clear, and she comes back to the body, to what we know, all the while able to envision what we don't.
- "cherry series round 1: NADINE MEYER / STEVE GEHRKE", Rice Review, October 8, 2007
- "The Anatomy Theater (review)", The Missouri Review