From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nadir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The nadir is a low or downward point of reference.
Nadir may also refer to:
- Nadir (name)
- Nadir (topography)
- Nadirs (autobiography), by Herta Müller
- The Nadir, a fictional tribe in the novel Legend and other works by David Gemmell
- "Nadir", a song by Sadist on the album Above the Light
- "Nadir", a song by Byzantine on the album Oblivion Beckons
- Network Anomaly Detection and Intrusion Reporter, an intrusion detection system
- Nadir of American race relations, a period from the end of Reconstruction to the 1920s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nadir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.